Welcome to LAStories.com!

Noche de Ninos Gala for Childrens Hospital
By Giselle Fernandez-Farrand
from Los Angeles,CA

8/21/2004
Print This Story Email This Story to a Friend

August 2004

Fellow Los Angelinos,

I am writing on behalf of our children -- our most precious resource. When they are sick or hurt, we want the very best care for them -- the care they receive at Childrens Hospital Los Angeles .

I am deeply committed to making sure that our community's most critically ill children have the best medical care available, and I am proud to be the executive producer of the first annual, "Noche de Ninos Gala," a "Night for the Children" benefiting Childrens Hospital Los Angeles. This spectacular star-studded gala will be held on October 2nd in the International Ballroom at the Beverly Hilton Hotel. We expect over 1000 guests to attend as we present CHLA's premier Children's Humanitarian Award to Jennifer Lopez in recognition of her friendship to the children. George Lopez is hosting and Marc Anthony headlines our entertainment with special guests including Leonardo DiCaprio, Joaquin Cortes and Alejandro Sanz. This will be an amazing night
for an amazing institution.

This is the first event I have ever had such an active involvement in and it would mean a lot to me to have your support. If you cannot attend, please join us in spirit by placing a message in the "Noche de Ninos Gala" Tribute Journal congratulating Jennifer Lopez and supporting our children, or by making a donation to the hospital. If you have any questions or need more information, please call 323-669-5972. We look forward to seeing you on October 2nd.

Warm regards,

Giselle Fernandez-Farrand

<< back